I-Learn (Independent Learning)
SCONA'S I-LEARN (INDEPENDENT LEARNING) CENTRE IS HERE FOR YOU!
Chart your own path, work at your own pace, find your own challenge or your own solution to a circumstance in life
Find us now in the Scona Room.
Strathcona’s I-Learn Centre meets a wide range of needs such as:
- Courses for students with a spare or who are below credit load
- A chance to try out a particular “career pathway” (by enrolling in a series of 1 or 3 credit courses related to a particular career field)
- A chance to complete Career and Life Management (CALM) 20 outside of regular classroom hours, if needed
- A chance to access courses from home or on the road (particularly for elite athletes, students on an exchange and students with medical conditions that prevent regular school attendance)
- A chance to redo certain courses in the case of unsatisfactory marks
- Courses in Workplace Preparation in support of the school’s Off-Campus Education program which runs through the Student Services Department
- Access to remedial or practice work through the “Study Buddy” program which is also run through the Student Services Department
Take a look at the I-Learn Website: https://sites.google.com/a/share.epsb.ca/i-learn-sconahigh/