Scona Education Foundation
The Strathcona Education Foundation is a registered Not-for-Profit organization of which all parents with students enrolled at Strathcona are members.
Purpose of the Strathcona Education Foundation
Strathcona Education Foundation, or SEF, is a group of parent volunteers that manage and disburse money acquired through parent fundraising efforts. Our purpose/mission is to support the advancement of education at Strathcona High School through providing financial support for excellence in scholastic, arts, business, and athletic achievements.
All parents are encouraged to attend. Meetings will be held at 6:30 pm on the following dates in Student Services before School Council meetings.
- September 20, 2022 - AGM (in person)
- October 18, 2022 (in person)
- November 22, 2022 (virtual)
- January 17, 2023 (virtual)
- Feb 28, 2023 (virtual)
- April 18, 2023 (in person)
Summary of initiatives supported include:
- Student Leadership and Student Services
- Physical Education and Athletics
- Learning Strategies
- Science, Fine Arts, English
- Technology Advancements
Contact us: StrathconaEducationFoundation@gmail.com